Sign up to receive special offers, news and event updates.
At Exhilarate the well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our first priority. The following are actions we are taking at our facility in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) news. We will be increasing social distancing awareness through signage and effective operating procedures. Being a family owned business, we understand the importance of keeping things fun,clean, and safe. Afterall We Take Fun Seriously !!!
We are closely monitoring CDC guidance and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have developed stringent cleanliness measures, including but not limited to:
For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) website, here: HTTPS://WWW.CDC.GOV/CORONAVIRUS
We would like our guests to review the below guidelines to help maintain a safe and health environment.
1. If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please stay safe and refrain from a visit. We would await to welcome as everyone is well.
2. Currently, government health organizations are recommending people 65 years and older, those who live in a nursing homes or long-term care facilities, and people with underlying medical conditions (particularly if not well controlled) should either remain home or keep their distance from others. Underlying medical conditions include chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised, severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher), diabetes, chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis, and liver disease.
3. Please wear a mask/ face covering throughout your visit if you can safely do so. This is for your own protection and for the protection of other guests and employees in the attraction. Employees will also be wearing masks/ face coverings. Masks/ face coverings can be purchased from various sources or homemade as long as they cover your nose and mouth. Some masks/ face coverings may not be permitted on some attractions if they cannot be properly secured based on the dynamics of the attraction.
4. Wash your hands frequently and practice good hygiene while visiting an attraction:
5. At some attractions, you may be asked to apply hand sanitizer before, during, and/or after the experience.
6. We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures. REOPENING GUIDANCE: Global Attractions Industry (as of 5/1/2020)
7. Follow social/physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 6 feet (2 meters) of space from others. Family members and others (a “family unit”) who live in the same household can be closer together. All others should strictly adhere to the physical distancing guidelines. This will apply throughout the attraction including on rides in queue lines, in exhibits, in food and beverage facilities, in show venues and theaters, and in restrooms.
8. To facilitate adherence to physical distancing guidelines, attractions may reduce capacity or close some attractions. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
9. If you feel ill once you are inside Exhilarate, please get in touch with one of our staff members. You and your party may be asked to move to a special area within a facility for further assessment.